Greg & Julie | 7.5.14

7/21/14











 This is one of my favorite first looks ever. Greg's jaw actually dropped when he saw Julie for the first time. 















































Greg and Julie... where to start. First of all, I am utterly in love with these two. Their wedding was so centered around the love of their family, friends, and Jesus which automatically makes any wedding an amazing one. They were so deeply in love it was hard not to smile around them. The day was SO incredibly beautiful, and the bridal party was nothing short of amazing. I was so honored to be their photographer - I am so happy with the images and how their day went. So much joy and happiness. I wish you two the very best. 

 Yay for my first 2014 wedding of the season. Can't wait to share more!

3 Responses to “Greg & Julie | 7.5.14”

  1. I love the ones you chose to put up! :) Thank you for everything Kiley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are absolutely magical, Kiley. :) gahhh. love these. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i adore her wedding hair... that soft braid, my heart.
    you absolutely rocked these, kiley!

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments. so, leave yours here.