Aaron G | 2014 grad

8/18/13


Meet Aaron! Another one of my awesome 2014 seniors. Have I ever mentioned how much I adore working with seniors? They're just so much fun! Haha, seriously. Aaron is actually my uncle... yes, uncle. Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

11 Responses to “Aaron G | 2014 grad”

  1. omgosh. rad. sooooo. muuuch. rad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at your wonderful work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent, bold, and strong. Kiley, I'm loving this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pics! so fun to look at them

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps i am loving your blog design

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving this new look for your site!

    lovely photos, too. It's still hard to believe he's your uncle!

    xo,
    rn
    www.rachelnicoleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like you had a lot of fun with this one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! Since no one else is going to say it, I will: Kiley, you have a cute uncle. Great pics, girl!

    ~K

    ReplyDelete
  9. love these!!! all of those different place are so great!! love the new look!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha anonymous ;)
    kiley, these are killer. i seriously love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are sweet!! And the last one is almost too much to handle. Yeah, he's a model.

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments. so, leave yours here.