Briar and Jason are married

7/29/13



YOU GUYS. 

 I'm going through all these pictures and just loving them. There is something so different about shooting a wedding by yourself rather than second shooting with another photographer. I can't tell you how EXCITED I was when this couple hired me to shoot their wedding. Briar and Jason are both quite, beautiful, lovely, special, AMAZING in every way. They are such an elegant couple, and I just loved working with them so much. On a rainy Saturday back on June 15th, I shot their wedding on a small boat with just their close family, on the beautiful Lake Minnetonka. The rain cleared after about 15 minutes of waiting and we were able to sail away to the middle of the lake for a short n' sweet ceremony. It was seriously so great being apart of their day. Thanks to the amazing Emily Watters for coming along and shooting by my side. I love that girl.

10 Responses to “Briar and Jason are married”

  1. Just absolutely gorgeous! So did you shoot these with a Canon, then? I saw on IG you switched... :)

    xo,
    rn

    www.rachelnicoleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. eek. these are so good. like woah.
    i adore the shot of the flower girl and the window reflection. and the ring shot is just as gorgeous.
    the entire wedding looks so relaxed and simple, and you captured it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daaaang girl! This is so, SO exciting! And you seriously did such a fabulous job capturing their special day! I'm so happy for you! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ki! you did suchhh a beautiful job with this! way to not be intimidated by the rain! (also, getting married on a BOAT!? can I have couples this cool? jealous;) mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, Kiley. these are absolutely gorgeous! and your first wedding?! how EXCITING! congrats! these are beautiful; so full of life. ;)

    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh how beautiful and elegant! lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so exciting about being your FIRST wedding!! you did great. I 2nd shot my first wedding a couple weeks ago and the ceremony also was done in the rain. 'twas delightful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kiley, these are such amazing photos!! You are so talented!!! Just out of curiosity, what camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are sooo good! After second shooting many weddings, I'm really looking forward to doing one as the main photog. I've heard for several people that it's worlds different than second shooting.

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments. so, leave yours here.